Dear Ladies and Gentlemen
We would like to invite you to the XI Interdisciplinary International Congress "Manage Pain", which will be held ON-LINE on November 08-10, 2020.
The purpose of the Congress is to spread advanced knowledge on the problem of pain among Russian doctors, improve communication between doctors of various specialties, as well as international exchange of experience in organizing care and treatment of patients suffering from various pain syndromes.
Main topics of the congress:
- Bio-psycho-sociocultural model of pain
- Visceral pain (heart pain, stomach pain, pelvic pain).
- Headache and facial pain
- Back pain
- Joint pain
- Cancer pain
- Personalized approach to treatment of patients suffering from pain
- Stress and pain
- Nutrition and pain
- Art therapy of pain
- Pain in children
- Pain in orthopedics and traumatology
- Pain in dentistry
- Pain in gynecology
- Applied kinesiology
- Education of patients with pain syndromes
- Patient communication techniques to improve the effectiveness of treatment
- Pain pharmacotherapy
- Pain psychotherapy
- Minimally invasive pain treatment
- Neurosurgical pain management
- nnovative methods in pain treatment (xenon therapy, plasma lifting, etc.)
- Non-drug (alternative) treatments for pain
- Organization of clinics for pain management
- Physical rehabilitation medicine (occupational therapy, biomechanical recovery) in pain management
Traditionally, leading national and foreign experts will take part in the scientific program. The event will last 3 days and will include both familiar and new formats: plenary sessions, satellite symposiums, master classes, interactive clinical discussions, scientific battles and interdisciplinary consultations on the most pressing issues on the problem of pain, as well as interdisciplinary problems. Young scientists’ session will be held within the framework of the Congress.
For your convenience, this year Virtual Exhibition of Medicines and Technologies for Pain Management will be created. Special software will allow you to communicate with representatives of drugs manufacturers you are interested in, read articles, download videos about the drug, etc. The exhibition, moved to a virtual space, will be available on Manage Pain website during the whole year.
The upcoming Congress will be interdisciplinary. Neurologists, general practitioners, family medicine doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists, anesthesiologists, surgeons, nutritionists, urologists, gastroenterologists, endocrinologists, gynecologists and doctors of other specialties whose professional activities are related to the study, diagnosis and treatment of pain syndromes are invited to the Congress.
We wish all participants successful work and interesting communication!
Head Of The Program Committee
Co-Chair Of The Congress Organizing Committee